Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Habs Star Goalie to fly with Wild Wings!!

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Habs Star Goalie to fly with Wild Wings!!

Messagepar Montreal GM » 10 Jan 2016, 08:40

After the breaking news about GM Arsenault pulling Goalie Kris Miller off the ice yesterday, when the game last night was finished, it was announced that Goaltender Kris Miller had been dealt. The 6'2 238lbs goalie packed his bags late last night and was on a flight to his new team, the Vermont Wild Wings to join them in Boston where they will be playing the Bruins tonight.
GM Arsenault:
Kris has been fantastic to us over the past few seasons but sometimes you see that they do not mix well in the locker room with the other players and Kris couldn't maintain focus with us this year.His play so far in the preseason and regular season although just starting has been less than satisfactory and we know he will do well in an environment away from here. I wish him all the best in Vermont.

Miller in 2 games this season has a GAA of 4.46 and a save percentage of .846 horrendously below his standards.

In return the Canadiens stock up on draft picks for the next 3 seasons acquiring the Wild Wings 1st round picks for the next 3 years and their 2nd round picks for the next 2 years. Also Ruslan Shafikov may filled in for the traded goalie last night, but that will nearly be it as the Canadiens also acquire goalie Wes Mason who had a Goaltending battle last year in Winnipeg, and is now wanting to give the Canadiens their first win of the season.

Wes Mason:
There has been alot of Drama when it comes to my position and job over the past couple of seasons. I know I have alot of good days left and want to do my part in helping the Canadiens do well. Its an exciting time knowing they will be looking to me for the wins they need and will be a great time being in the net instead of on the bench.

Mason is expected to start tonight when the Canadiens play at home to the Edmonton Oilers.
Montreal GM
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 165

Retour vers Promos