Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Canadiens Clean Out Lockers

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Canadiens Clean Out Lockers

Messagepar Montreal GM » 10 Mai 2016, 07:46

In their last game of the season, the Montreal Canadiens played a high defensive game, only allowing 13 shots on goalie Keanu Demro, as the Canadiens win their last game of the season 5-3 against the Vermont Wild Wings. The surprise of the night however was rookie LW Orkhan Dombrovsky who netted his first 2 ANHS goals and had 7 shots to be named the first star of the game.
Orkhan Dombrovsky:
Its always nice to get your first goal in any league, but definitely special to score in the pro league before getting one in the farm is even more special, not to mention getting two. I hope I have proven that I can be an asset and will see what happens in training camp next season, but for now I will continue working hard and try to control my own destiny.

Dombrovsky is expected to be sent back down to Hamilton who will sit and wait to see who their second round opponent will be as they have a bye from the first round placing 2nd in the Begin conference.

From what was thought to be a proserous season in Montreal, turned quickly as last season's Selanne division champions took a spiral down for last in their division this season. This was expected from the beginning of the season with a poor season start of 2-10-1. Many moves were made throughout the year seeing stars and skill leave this locker room and in return seeing youth and future potential coming back.

With a final record of 30-44-8 the Canadiens will sit patiently watching from the outside of the playoffs, waiting for their time to shine at the upcoming draft. With 11 picks in the first 2 rounds this season, the excitement for the future in Montreal is high.

Only 2 Canadiens played all 82 games this year. Captain Anthony Marchant and Ulf Sunstrom were able to stay healthy and play through each game this season. Marchant and linemate Brett Draney led the team in points this year both with 75. Marchant was also the only 30+ goal scorer this year with 31. Four players made it to the 20+ goal category as three players: Brett Draney, Aaron Molnar, and season newcomer Jonathan Falloon each had 28, while centre Jared Bradley had 21.

With the move of Kris Miller at the start of the season, it left big shoes to fill for goaltending with Keanu Demro and Ruslan Shafikov. Both played well. Demro in his rookie season won 11 games starting 27. Shafikov won 13 in 32 starts, however ranked tied for 8th within starting goalies in GAA with 3.14 and 9th in starting goalies in save percentage with 0.899.
GM Arsenault:
It was a long season. But from every negative we can always take a positive. We see alot of promise from players who still have to grow into their bodies and we believe will be a great asset top us in the future. We also have a great amount of picks that we can use to draft positions that we need of talent and character. We have alot to do over the next 2-3 seasons and alot of growth to happen 2 years after that. I feel the future of this team is in good shape.

The Canadiens will now watch the playoffs and see where their draft future lies.

Good Luck to all in the playoffs!
Montreal GM
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 165

Retour vers Promos