Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Old Face, New Face

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Old Face, New Face

Messagepar Montreal GM » 02 Mai 2017, 06:44

With two more trades in the books, the Montreal Canadiens are beginning to have a new identity, or a familiar one at the least. With long-time defenseman Matthew Colliva already in the lineup, GM Arsenault pulled the trigger again on Monday where we will see the return of "Big Bad" John Bradley who was a surprise his first season in Montreal. Bradley, 30, has not seen a complete season the in ANHS since his last stint with the Canadiens, and willing be coming over from the Baltimore Thunder, hoping to make an impact right away once again.
John Bradley:
It's always nice to play where you are wanted. GM Arsenault saw something in me when I couldn't crack a line-up in Atlanta, and now wants to give me a chance here again which is an opportunity I don't want to waste. There are a bunch of new faces and new talent who will be fighting for the same position I am and I want to make sure I make the decision hard for the coach and management to make. I am excited to be back in front of these over extatic fans.

In another deal yesterday afternoon, the Canadiens sent a draft pick to Winnipeg to bring long time veteran Jeff Kruesel to the lineup. Kruesel who was injured for the last of the past season, was a healthy scratch for the playoffs, and looking to prove that he can still be effective.
GM Arsenault:
With Eric Johnson leaving us, it left a big hole down the middle in out Centre position. With Jeff being a rotated player, and knowing the Jets are having some of the same salary cap problems we were having, it seemed like the right fit to move him here. We know he will be a strong player for us and will produce.

The habs are planning their first practice tomorrow morning at their practice facility at 11:00 local time.
Montreal GM
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 165

Retour vers Promos