Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Smyth Pulled Off Ice at Practice

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Smyth Pulled Off Ice at Practice

Messagepar Montreal GM » 26 Juil 2017, 14:30

With all the talks about Jared Smyth being traded in the last few weeks, it was no surprised that half way through practice today he was motioned to come to the bench and left with 2 of the trainers. Two players on the ice overheard the word trade and and flight in the same sentence.
John Bradley: Yeah everything is still pretty fresh. When I got off the Ice Jared was already packed up and gone but I know when I skated by I heard someone use the word trade, and I am sure I heard them say to get to the airport. Jared is a great fella, and I know he will be missed around the locker room.
It's no surprise that GM Arsenault makes a few trades pending on the current situation of the team, butu this year has made it quite clear that the rebuilding process has been taken off hiatus and will continue. Smyth will not be in the lineup tonight as the Canadiens will play their long time Rival Winnipeg Jets in Montreal
Montreal GM
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 165

Retour vers Promos