Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos San Antonio Bulls

Post-game Interview: Game 2

Promos provenant de San Antonio - Promos from San Antonio

Post-game Interview: Game 2

Messagepar San Antonio » 10 Jan 2018, 11:09

San Antonio take home their second straight victory of the season. S.A Bulls head coach said he doesn’t expect Tukio to have to stop 40 shots every night. But he’s glad his goalie is capable of doing so when called upon.
“We worked hard all game,” the coach added. “We stuck around, we got a couple of good opportunities and we capitalized on them.”

Goaltender Tukio who's tied 4th in GAA and 1st in Wins mentioned added that it was a great game. “You always expect a tough game from Baltimore. They were coming at us pretty good after we took the momentum from them in the second period. But the guys did a good job in front of me.”

Jim Lynch scored the GWG on the PP to give S.A their second win of the new season under new GM Sam.
“Our PP line really works well together,” Lynch said. “We’re always looking for each other, and Taratukhin and Tyler made great passes to get me the puck. They’re great guys to play with.”

Sam once again ended the interview with the following statement: "you can't be unbeaten if you don't win the first 2 games"
San Antonio
Prospect
Prospect

Message(s) : 7

Re: Post-game Interview: Game 2

Messagepar DG Flyers » 11 Jan 2018, 09:02

DG Sam said "I am beaten after 3 games...." :(
Eric - DG Flyers
bigpanch@hotmail.com
DG Flyers
Temple de la Renommée
Temple de la Renommée