Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Sith vs Senators!

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Sith vs Senators!

Messagepar Vancouver » 12 Fév 2017, 13:44

The Sakic Division rivalry continues Monday night at the Death Star in downtown Vancouver at the begining of their 1st round playoff grudge match. The season series was won by the Vancouver Sith with a 4-2-2 record with one of the victories coming by way of OT. Outscoring the Senators 29-24 in the 8 contests. But the Sith vs Senators regular season 8 game match up was concluded before the Sith had even played 25 games.

A lot has changed since the 25 game mark. They (Senators) were in a pretty bad funk at that time of the season, but i'm sure playing us 8 of the first 25 games will no doubt be a tough start for any ANHS franchise. We've both made considerable changes since then and they have played better as have we. This series is going to be a battle no question, they're are some real good vets over there and they have some surprising youth contributing. That being said I like the group in our dressing room a lot better for winning this 7 game series, i like our depth in forwards better and our I like our Defensive pairings a lot better. I know the media is all over our "one round curse" (not wining a round in 4 consecutive playoffs), but they haven't won a series in 3 playoffs either! And yeah it's in all our minds but i'll eat my hat if we lose to this Senators team in a 7 game series. Hey Trahan, where's my $2million!!
GM Edwards comments during a recent media scrum.

Classic Sith GM jinxing the whole thing as per usual but the games are decided on the ice by the players so Sith fans will either witness a great moment in Vancouver Sith history by winning their first playoff series OR has the GM once again doomed the hockey club by voicing his over confidence and keep this embarrassing streak of futility alive?

Some noteable super star match ups for the fans to keep their eyes on, in goal two of the leagues best, tied for 3rd in league save % with 94% and the 5th and 3rd best GAA Neil Ramsay vs Steve Morrow! Former Rink Rat teamates and the 4th and 2nd leading goal scorers in the ANHS Sith Captain Bill Maguire (49g) vs LW Alexander Chernykh (52g)! Veteran 1st line ANHS centremen Martin Ethier vs Jason Meyer!

The Imperial News
Vous n’êtes pas autorisé à consulter les fichiers insérés à ce message.
Vancouver
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 178

Re: Sith vs Senators!

Messagepar Knoxville » 12 Fév 2017, 16:22

Great memory ..... but sometimes you have to make choices ..

Let's go .... Maguire !
Let's go ... Chernykh !
Knoxville
1er trio
1er trio

Message(s) : 693

Re: Sith vs Senators!

Messagepar Dg Ottawa » 13 Fév 2017, 09:00

And yeah it's all our minds but i'll eat my hat if we lose to this Senators team in a 7 game series. Hey Trahan, where's my $2million!!

No worries GM Edwards, I'll personally hand deliver the 2M$ when we will shake hands...following Sith's elimination, which will be even more satisfying!!
Dg Ottawa
Temple de la Renommée
Temple de la Renommée

Message(s) : 1325

Retour vers Promos