Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Trade #13, 14 and 15

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Trade #13, 14 and 15

Messagepar Vancouver » 02 Mai 2017, 17:03

I'm glad I didn't start my season preview, GM Edwards has pulled the trigger on 3 more trades prior to season start.

Here at the Imperial News we have begun to just number the trades as it is far too exhausting to keep up with creative headlines. So trade #13 Surrey and Vancouver...again, in the exchange Surrey sent stay at home defenseman and former #1 overall pick D-man Martin Keefe along with a yr24 3rd to Vancouver. Going south is versatile RW/D Mike Jefferson, one of Coach Gretzky's favourite players.

Trade #14 between Philadelphia and Vancouver was a simple salary dump sending Garret Bembridge to the city of brotherly love in exchange for a yr24 Flyers 5th round. Bembridge will get more important minutes in Philly, a better way for a 1000 game veteran to end his career.

Lastly trade #15, with a hole created on the RW when Jefferson was shipped out GM Edwards needed to back fill the right wings as he feels Jess (great name) Chew isn't quite ready for 3rd line minutes at this stage of his career. St.Louis and Vancouver shook hands on another swap, C/RW Viktor Zhluktov will lace up with the Sith this season. Heading to St.Lou is bright prospect LW Darci Leicher and a yr25 Vancouver 5th. A glut of LW prospects made Leicher expendable despite showing huge improvements within the Burnaby Warriors development system.

Is this over? Can i start the darn Season Preview yet??

The Imperial News
Vancouver
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 182

Retour vers Promos