Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

DING!! #20 - Foley a Sith

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

DING!! #20 - Foley a Sith

Messagepar Vancouver » 11 Juil 2017, 17:40

The twentieth Vancouver trade since before the entry draft and it wasn't a small one. The trade involved the Surrey Rebels, who have emerged from hibernation and are active in the trade market again. The Sith and Rebels exchange Defense once again. Coming to Vancouver is veteran Defenseman Patrick Foley to join an already strong defensive backend. In return the Sith gave up management favourite Dave Shellington and a yr24 3rd round pick for garnish.

Man I love Shelli. That guy kicks ass, he's the type of guy that gives you 20 solid minutes a night makes few mistakes, blocks shots, hits and even chips in once and a while on the score sheet. I already miss the kid. That being said Foley is no slouch, We've played against him enough to know what he's all about and he will make us better in some of the area's that Shelli couldn't. But I do want to wish the best for Shelli and GM Loughran if your'e ever thinking about moving him I better be in the discussions!!
Edwards about his latest transaction.

Forrest is still injured for another game the new look defensive core won't take flight until a tilt against the stinkin dirty rotten Nashville Predators Friday night. But Foley will make his debut Thursday night when the Sith are in Montreal for a cross conference showdown with the Habs.

The Imperial News
Vancouver
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 182

Retour vers Promos