Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos Vancouver Sith

The Edwards Report

Promos provenant de Vancouver - Promos from Vancouver

The Edwards Report

Messagepar Vancouver » 23 Jan 2018, 14:46

The Imperial News caught up with the illustrious GM of the Vancouver Sith and talked about the 1st couple weeks of the season and recent trade talks.

Has the start gone as expected?
The start has gone well, a 7-4-1 record I will most definitely be happy about especially considering 9 of those 11 games were against our bitter division rivals, all pretty good teams. Huge points for us.

Any Surprises and/or disappointments?
Surprises, ya there have been a couple, back to back shutouts from Neil Ramsay wow where did that come from? The PP has been solid the Johnson-Albelin chemistry is pretty special right now. Production from the right side and defense is still a work in progress but with the pieces we have it is going as I expected. we just pulled the trigger on a trade for a RW, Don McSween for Defensman Dave Shellington. I hope will get more production from the RW position but now we have a hole on Defense which I am working diligently to rectify!

Another tough stretch ahead for the storied franchise as the Sith will face hated division rivals Edmonton, Boston and Vegas twice in the next 6 games. But first a rare game against the Baltimore Thunder tonight at the Death Star. McSween will be making his debut in Sith colours, Ramsay will get his 10th consecutive start.

The Imperial News
Vancouver
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 182

Retour vers Vancouver Sith