Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Is the Captain on the decline?

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Is the Captain on the decline?

Messagepar Winnipeg » 02 Sep 2017, 00:52

Captain Ryan Caldwell has had a rough season. He currently sits with 75 points in as many games, which is currently his worst point tally since season 16. He has definitely suffered from the antics of Magnus Kahnberg before he was traded. The Jets' first line defensive play was more than dismal before his departure for San Antonio. Switching from Kahnberg to Sikorski eventually helped turn the first line around, but Caldwell is still suffering offensively.

Brought up in the Jets organization, drafted 33rd overall in season 11, he came to the team with great leadership and offensive skills. It took him a few seasons before actually getting his offensive game rolling, but it has not stopped when it hit.

Scoring over 600 points in his last 6 seasons, Caldwell will probably end the current season with his less than 90 points. Averaging 40+ goals per season in the last 6, he currently has 33.

But, even though he is having a rough season, he denies being on the downside of the hill. At 31, Caldwell will convince you that he is in top shape.

I have been playing much better the last few weeks (22 points in his last 17 games). It took a while to get back on track , but Mark (Major) and I have been playing much better hockey since Kahnberg left. I don't care what people say. I have not slowed down and I am in great shape. I still have good years ahead of me and I will bounce back next season. For now, what's important is taking this team to the playoffs, and working hard to get a third cup.

Caldwell has scored 70 points in 42 games in the last 2 playoff runs. We can see good things for this team should Captain Caldwell get back to his top game for the playoffs.
Steff
DG Winnipeg
Winnipeg
4e trio
4e trio

Message(s) : 150

Retour vers Promos