Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

Trade rumors?

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

Trade rumors?

Messagepar Vermont » 28 Juin 2017, 10:20

Vermont-
Rumors about the future of Brendan Yarmuch’s future within the Wild Wings organization have begun to spread. Multiple sources have been cited as saying he is being dealt away as soon as he is healthy, and given the fact that he’s been on Vermont’s trading block for some time now, those rumors might just be true.
“I cannot confirm nor deny these rumors” quipped Vermont Wild Wings’ coach John Paddock. “As of right now, he is a member of this organization and my job is to coach this team. I’m not here to worry about a player’s future with said team.”
Given Yarmuch’s high salary, it’s a wonder if he will be going anywhere other than right back onto Vermont’s first line. But there’s no question that he's is interested in moving on, “I’ve had a ton of fun here (in Vermont). It’s a great state, and the city of Burlington is fantastic, but I’d be lieing if I said I want to finish my career here. If the hockey gods say I am to remain here until retirement, then I will. Don’t get me wrong, I want to play hockey… I’d love to play for a contending team though”
“I understand how he feels” stated GM Evans. “At his age he deserves a championship”
Sounds like trading words right there…
But there are also rumors Yarmuch could wind up back in his native Sweden, finishing out his playing days in the SHL. “Sure, I would love to do that… do they pay as much as they do here?” joked Yarmuch when asked about it.
Wherever the future takes him, there’s no question that Brendan Yarmuch has had a very fulfilling career in the ANHS. It’s only a matter of time now before he’s healthy enough to get back on the ice. The question is, who’s uniform will he be wearing?

-Jack Goff
The Vermont Daily News
Vermont
Prospect
Prospect

Message(s) : 84

Re: Trade rumors?

Messagepar Edmonton » 28 Juin 2017, 16:56

''future of Brendan Yarmuch’s future'' that's a long time :)
Edmonton
Joueur Étoile
Joueur Étoile

Message(s) : 879

Re: Trade rumors?

Messagepar Vermont » 28 Juin 2017, 17:52

:lol: Yeah, I was too lazy to correct it.
Vermont
Prospect
Prospect

Message(s) : 84

Retour vers Promos