Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

KNUCKLERS VS OILERS PLAYOFF PREVIEW

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

KNUCKLERS VS OILERS PLAYOFF PREVIEW

Messagepar Seattle » 08 Fév 2017, 09:22

Currently:
KNUCKLERS: 81GP 37W 32L 12T 86PTS
OILIERS: 80GP 36W 36L 8T 80PTS

These two clubs are very similar in this regular season. The Oilers kept on moving upwards, while the Knucklers began a slip and slide which left them in 4th in Conference Morin. Not a bad start for this new GM. These two clubs will duke it out in the playoffs. The winner most likely will come out sore and bruised. Staying healthy is key, mostly for the Knucklers as the downward spiral in the last half of the season was definitely due to major injuries to key players. Both top D men were out for several weeks, leaving the back end tired and beat.

We spoke to the Knucklers GM about what he feels round one will be like.
GM Lada, " Edmonton sports a fine club, I am not sure why they didn't sit higher in this seasons standings, but with guys like LW Bruno St.Jacques and center, Darcy Norton, both getting 80+ points this season, it's going to be a real test for us."

The Knucklers will be heavily counting on the teams Captain, David Bernier, 51G 66A 117PTS currently, and a major part of this clubs success this season. He will shoot the puck, you can count on that as he racked up 120 more shots on net then 2nd place in shots, currently with his 491 shots on net this season.

While both D men, Hugo Marchand and Chris Clark will see a majority of ice time, fellow D member, Alexander Smirnov had an exceptional season. 8G 23 A 31PTS +30. He will be key on the PK.

RW Andrei Kudinov will also need to step it up and put the points on the scoreboard if this Knucklers club hopes to get by round one.

Centerman Benoit Lebeau spoke to us after the teams practice this morning.
Benoit Lebeau, " I know there are a few of us who need to up our game. Playoff time is nothing like the regular season, and if you want to win, you have to play like you want to win. I know the coach is expecting me to see more ice time."

Two finely matched teams, 4 Wins needed, I think this will be a great series. We'll bring you the news after the first playoff game, but first, Atlanta comes to town for the last game of the regular season.

I'm Tim Bitts saying, grab your box today at Tim Hortons and brighten up someones day. :lol:
Seattle
Prospect
Prospect

Message(s) : 75

Retour vers Promos