Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos

OILERS SMOKE SHOW score 8 goals.

Forum pour écrire les nouvelles de votre équipe. Soyez originaux! - Team news are posted here. Be creative!
Règles du forum
L'écriture de promos en saison régulière permet de récolter des points bonis applicables sur les cotes du premier joueur repêché lors du repêchage suivant la saison. Les points bonis sont appliqués de la façon suivante:
15 promos ou plus: 15 points bonis
10 à 14 promos: 10 points bonis
5 à 9 promos: 5 points bonis
4 promos ou moins: 0 points bonis
Pour qu'une promo soit valide, elle doit compter 7 lignes une fois publiée.

----------

Writing promos during the regular season lets GM's accumulate bonus points applicable on ratings of the first player they draft in the next junior draft. Bonus points are given as follows:
15 promos or more: 15 bonus points
10 to 14 promos: 10 bonus points
5 to 9 promos: 5 bonus points
4 promos or less: 0 bonus points
In order for a promo to be valid, it needs to show as 7 lines or more when published.

OILERS SMOKE SHOW score 8 goals.

Messagepar Seattle » 15 Fév 2017, 10:01

SERIES
Game One: OILERS 3 - KNUCKLERS 4 O/T
Game Two: OILERS 8 - KNUCKLERS 3

Oilers Bruno St.Jacques was a killer against the Knucklers tonight, His 5 points, 1G 4A, just showed you how fragile this team can be. While the Knucklers are still without D man Chris Clark, who may not see any ice time this series, the Knucklers just couldn't match the fire power tonight.

Injured D man, Chris Clark spoke to us from the press box. " I really want to be out there with the guys. I don't think this will phase the boys, we know that bad games happen, and we usually bounce back after a game like this".

David Bernier was the only real bright spot for the Knucklers, scoring a short handed goal and adding an assist.

The Knucklers GM was straight into the locker room after the game. Most likely the players got a spirited talking too. The Knucklers PP went 2 for 4, which was also a bright sign, but tonight, the wheels just weren't there.

GM Lada also was seen speaking one on one with centerman, Benoit Lebeau. Lebeau hasn't been a factor like he was in the regular season. Is it him or the guys playing with him? Whichever it is, the second line has to begin producing. Rumours are RW Grucincev may join the club for tonights game and be a game time decision to play.

Heading back to Oil town, the Knucklers were good on the road, and I'm sure the loss will bring some added jump from the club. I'm Mark Miwords reporting, have a good night and remember, a big game isn't the series, it's just a game. :)
Seattle
Prospect
Prospect

Message(s) : 75

Retour vers Promos