Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos Seattle Knucklers

Lack Luster Effort After 10 Games for Knucklers

Promos provenant de Seattle - Promos from Seattle

Lack Luster Effort After 10 Games for Knucklers

Messagepar Seattle » 20 Jan 2018, 08:40

KNUCKLERS 3-5-2, Currently 8th in Morin Conference, 16th Overall

GM Lada, 8) "First off, this is an 82 game season... I see this club working hard, and despite what our current record is, I'm sure the guys will step it up. Our home record was 1Win 4Losses which needs to improve, but all in all, it's going to be a game by game effort from each guy if they want to see progress".

Diamond in the Rough, Lenni Huokonen, 1G 1A 2PTS -3. Has not been the guy the Knucklers were expecting. His off season extra effort to bring up his skill with the puck hasn't paid off quite yet. Knucklers have had a couple offers from teams, but in the end, the club feels he has a great upside, and he wants to win. The club needs this kind of guy.

Goaltender, Konstantin Gorovikov, 3W 2L 2T 2.65GAA has had to endure 6 back to back games, and keeps this club close each night. If he continues to play the way he has, and the forwards begin putting more pucks in the net, then this club could begin climbing the ladder in the next 10 games.

The Knucklers face Nashville on the road next, then return for a game versus Denver and finishing the 3 games back on the road versus the tough Quebec club. It will be a good test for this club. Centerman, Anisim Tkachenko has been the odd man out after not producing as the club had hoped, and RW Mario Brisebois also had some ice time when Grucincev was benched, but finds himself back in the team box.

The clubs farm is currently doing well with a 6W 3L 2T record in the LMNA. Centerman Martin Belanger has been great, with 6G 14A 20PTS +5 after 11 games, he is currently 3rd in the leagues scoring race.

So, 10 games in. The Knucklers have work to do.
I'm Tim Horton reporting, let the Boston creme in the Haley, and the Knucklers jelly in the Morin. :lol:
Seattle
Prospect
Prospect

Message(s) : 79

Retour vers Seattle Knucklers