Index du forum   FAQ   Smartfeed
  Connexion
Index du forum Ligue et Joueurs - League & Players Promos Seattle Knucklers

Brady Suspended After Home Win

Promos provenant de Seattle - Promos from Seattle

Brady Suspended After Home Win

Messagepar Seattle » 27 Jan 2018, 16:11

KNUCKLERS 5 - WINNIPEG 3

Centerman Peter Brady of the Knucklers notched 27 minutes in penalties and was ejected from the game during a heated game against the always tough Winnipeg club. We were able to speak to Peter after the game about the incident.

Peter Brady, "They were hacking and slashing all game with no penalty calls. I had enough after received a good slash on the wrist which got passed the refs. I didn't even have the puck. Boom...gloves off." :evil:

The Knucklers pulled off the victory for 2 points, but Brady received a game misconduct, which will have him out the lineup versus the top seeded Ottawa club next game. Anisim Tkachenko will most likely fill the spot. With 0 points in 6 games, Anisim will look to show he does belong in the pro's.

GM Lada has been busy seeing if any deals could be made to add a bit more scoring to the club. Who's on the trade block is yet to be determined, but Tkachenko's and LW Barry Roche's names have popped up a few times in recent talks. What we heard GM Lada say was that the club needed some depth scoring and possibly a 2nd line defensive defenseman.

This was a special news report, I'm Huug Lefty reporting, the Knucklers message today was if you act like a Tim Green, it's lights out. :lol:
Seattle
Prospect
Prospect

Message(s) : 79

Retour vers Seattle Knucklers